Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I'm slowly working through my new catalog wish list, one paycheck at a time :) There are so many fun new stamp sets!
 This Bokeh Dots background stamp really caught my eye, but I wasn't sure how I'd ever use it. It's small for a background, and I'm truly not very creative. But I knew lots of ideas would pop up from other talented people, and it would be an awesome addition to my ever growing stamp collection once I got it figured out.
 Enter the Dandelion Wishes set. How did I not see this the first time I flipped eagerly through my catty? I mean, it's so cute! And it compliments the Bokeh Dots set perfectly. As soon as I saw it, I wanted to do a sentiment that said "Wish" in it. Didn't we all make a wish while blowing on dandelions as kids? Nostalgic. 
For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store:

Stamp Sets: Dandelion Wishes, Follow Your Dreams (sentiment), Bokeh Dots
Embellishments: Metallics Sequin Assortment

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment