Sunday, July 12, 2020

For a Friend That Makes Me Smile

Hey there, two posts in the same month? What? Who am I? Ha ha.

Actually, I have been thinking of just not having a blog (*gasp*). Seems like it is antiquated now. At least for someone like me who is just looking to share things that she makes. The really important part is the pictures, and they can go on Instagram. I really don't have much to say about most of them and kind of struggle to write anything interesting. Then, I'm betting nobody ever really reads it lol. Huh. Something to think about. If you read this, what do you think? 

And, on that note, here is a card I made a few days ago using the new Forever Fern suite from Stampin' Up!. Don't you just love those colors? That pattern is my favorite of all of them. I want to hoard it, but I'm trying not to hoard all the pretty things lol. There will always be new pretty things. 


If you want to know what products I used to make this, just shoot me a message or comment on this blog post. And, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, please choose me as your demo on your next Stampin' Up! order so that I can afford to buy all the pretty things. Ha ha! You will have to enter my info in the "find my demonstrator" link at checkout. The name on my demo account is Chelle Scott, and I live in Spanish Fork, Utah. 

And, as always, thanks a heap for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment