Saturday, November 11, 2017

October 2017 Paper Pumpkin, I'm in Love

So yesterday I finally had a chance to pull out my October Paper Pumpkin kit, and I SO WISH that I had gotten more than one! This is by far the best kit I have ever received from Paper Pumpkin. In fact, over the last few months, I have really enjoyed my kits a lot more than usual. I can't wait for my November Paper Pumpkin now. It is designed to work with the one from October, so I'm super excited. It's too bad I didn't make this post before. Someone might have benefitted from it and been able to order the November kit at least. But the cutoff date was yesterday :(  However--I'm sure there will be more fabulous kits to come. So, if you order, please make sure to choose me (Michelle Scott) as your demonstrator when you order :)

Now, onto the fun--here are my pictures of the project made with my kit. I got all the supplies to make 5 of each style of these cards, plus more that I can use to make future cards! I'm really loving the stamp set in this kit. It's perfect. I'm sure I'll be using it on some holiday cards this year.


The projects were so perfectly designed that I didn't even feel the need to come up with an alternate use or design at all. I just loved what they were designed for. 


Stay tuned for more projects using the stamps in this kit and for the November Paper Pumpkin projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment