Thursday, May 9, 2019

2019 Graduation Card

Hey friends! I know it's been a while. I can't be consistent these days to save my life! Ugh.

Anyway, I did want to let you know that I'm still alive lol. And I wanted to share a quick card I made today (even though it uses retired dies *gasp*). The large numbers are already retired, and the Sunshine Wishes Dies will be retired as of June 4th. So buy them before June 3rd if you want them!

My sister asked me to make a graduation card for someone whose school colors are purple and gold. I have to say, I love to make graduation cards with the retired large numbers dies from Stampin' Up! I'm so sad they retired. I use them for at least one graduation card a year. Not usually for myself, but by request from family and friends.



I should definitely mention that I pretty much cased some cards made by another demo, Bonnie O'Neill, to make this design. 

For this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products available (mostly) for purchase at the Stampin' Up! store. Please, if you don't have a demonstrator already, choose me as your demonstrator when you go to checkout. My name is Chelle Scott, and I live in Utah :)

Dies: Large Numbers (retired), Sunshine Wishes Thinlets Dies (retiring too! So sad.)
Embellishments: Gold Faceted Gems 

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment