Saturday, April 13, 2019

April Crafty Sharing

Just thought I'd check in and share a couple of cards I've made over the last couple of weeks.

The first one is a card that I really love. I made it for Shane's birthday. He turned 45 this week. I can't believe we're in our 40s. Time really does fly. I still feel 20 in my head. My body, now that's a bit different :) I actually made two of these so I could use one for my Dad for Father's Day.


As you can see above and below, I decorated the flap of my envelope as well as the inside of the card with some extra pieces of patterned paper. I love decorating and personalizing things that I gift to people. I hope that it shows my love and care for them. 


As I have mentioned many times in the past, I hardly ever come up with card designs on my own. I almost always copy someone else's genius. I have the desire to create with my hands, but not to design lol. I think I can leave that up to people who are truly good at it and just happily go about emulating their talents to the best of may abilities. I think most people don't mind that. Otherwise they wouldn't share their work. But, I do want to give credit where credit is due. So, with that in mind, I got the above design from the extremely gifted Making Memories with Michelle.

This design from Julie's Japes I just loved when looking for ideas for using up my Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. I got two packs for free during Sale-A-Bration, so I have lots to use up :)




For these cards, I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase at the Stampin' Up! store. Please, if you don't have a demonstrator already, choose me as your demonstrator when you go to checkout. My name is Chelle Scott, and I live in Utah :)

Waterfront Birthday Card:
Adhesive: Snail

Botanical Butterfly Card:
Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Gorgeous Grape Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Botanical Butterfly DSP (no longer available)
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Light Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Marker, Light Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends Marker (I just colored the small butterfly. The others were cut from the DSP.)
Adhesive: Snail

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. And I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello madam ,
    It would be really unkind of me to see such beautiful crafts of yours and leave it unappreciated.It would be great if you could begin a "youtube" channel and post your beautiful card tutorial there.I am 100% sure you would get a lot more followers than you expect. By the way, my name is Aaro,and I am from India,16 years,and I just cant wait for your tutorial videos.

    ReplyDelete