Sunday, November 12, 2017

Joyful Christmas

I so enjoyed making the Christmas cards with my October Paper Pumpkin kit the other day that I was itching to get back in my craftroom and do some more. I am crazy loving the big sentiments in last months kit, so I wanted to use them some more. I think my all time favorite color combo must be black, white and red. I gravitate to that a lot. And today's card proves that it works so well...at least I think so.



I dyed my white/silver edge metallic ribbon with some cherry cobbler reinker. I love the result. It isn't perfect, but I kinda like a little imperfection. I think it looks rustic. Plus, nothing handmade is ever perfect.


Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Merry Little Christmas
Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler
Dies (using Big Shot machine): Layering Circles 
Adhesives: Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.







No comments:

Post a Comment