Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Night of Navy Gingham Snowflake Card

Hello stampy friends. I just thought I'd share a card I made a week or so ago. I forgot to share it when I made it. I had been in a cardmaking slump. No inspiration at all. Then I found a card by Nadine's Stampin' Club that was very similar while perusing Pinterest and thought, "Hey, I could do something like that." I was itching to use the Winter Wonder embossing folder again, and I've never even cracked my gingham ribbon open, so this seemed perfect.


I really like the Night of Navy with the Smoky Slate cardstock. I think it gives it a bit of a more elegant feel.


I had an extra piece of cardstock that had been embossed with the Winter Wonder folder, so I decided to use that for the writing panel inside of the card.


I used the following Stampin' Up! products available for purchase in my SU store at the link in the sidebar :) 
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Night of Navy
Stamp Sets: Star of Light
Adhesives: Snail Adhesive 
Other Accessories: Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

As always, thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting to inspire you here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment