This week I decided to use the new Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP to make my cards. This paper pack is unique because it comes with two sheets of beautiful die cuts. I made all my cards this week with the die cuts for a focal image instead of a stamp. I used the same Thanksgiving sentiment from the retired Painted Pheasant stamp set on all of my cards. The vellum square is from the new Tile Garden Dies. Look familiar? They are the square version of the Spotlight on Nature Circle Dies.
Supplies
Cardstock:
Pecan Pie: 8-1/2" X 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" on the long side
Very Vanilla: 2 pcs 4" X 5-1/4" (one for front, one for inside), plus whatever you need for stamping your sentiment
DSP:
Vellum Specialty Paper: 3-1/2" X 3-1/2" (when cut with die it ends up at 3-1/4" square)
Autumn Opulence: 2 pcs 2" X 5" (tear the inside edges as shown in the photos)
Stamp Set & Dies:
Painted Pheasant (retired)
All other images are from the DSP
Ink:
Embellishments:
My Most Used Tools (Used Almost Daily):



No comments:
Post a Comment